SIMFER Webinar – Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Lipedema: from imperfection to disability.
Sponsored by the Oedema Section n.21.
PROGRAM SUBSCRIPTION FORM (free – reserved for Members in good standing with the SIMFER membership)
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: To spread the knowledge of Lipedema and make differential diagnosis with Lymphedema.
SCIENTIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Dr. Maurizio Ricci and Dr. Sandro Michelini
- Definition and Clinical Framing – SandroMichelini
- Clinical and instrumental diagnosis – Antonio Mander
- Differential diagnosis of lower limb edemas – Marina Cestari
- Lipedema Disability and ICF – Maurizio Ricci
- Differentiated therapeutic approaches – Angela Piantadosi
PRACTICAL PART: Questions at the end of the webinar